The Millwork Experts
Our teams’ life work has been the fabrication, installation and management of millwork projects. We offer services across the US and are available to collaborate with Architects, GC’s and Owners.
Millwork Project Management
Consultation and on-site project management from design through installation.
Locate and bid quality millwork installers across the United States.
Custom railing, panels, hardware and more.
We are experts in the unique needs of the restaurant remodeling process. References available upon request.
Millwork Consulting Services
A Detailed Overview of What We Offer
• Assist in Development of New Projects
• Coordinate with Architect on Unique Millwork Items
• Remodels – Meet with Architect and Owner Group Onsite to Assist in Scope Development
• Locate New Vendors to Bid Millwork Projects
• Visit New Vendor Facilities to Assess Capabilities
• Visit New Vendor Projects to Assess Quality of Workmanship
• Solicit a Minimum of Three (3) Millwork Bids for Each New Project
• Compile and Compare Bids to Ensure All Bids are Complete
• Obtain Pricing for Non-Millwork Items such as, Drink Rails, Lighting, Granite, Glass, Ladders, Etc.
• Submit Comprehensive and Complete Millwork Proposal to Owner or Owner’s General Contractor
• Point of Contact for:
• Coordinate Door and Hardware Package with Door Vendor and GC
• Initiate Shop Drawings
• Review Throughout the Drawing Phase for Compliance Prior to Page Turn
• Manage All RFI‘s to Avoid Unnecessarily Asking Questions of the Arch.
• Coordinating with the Arch on all Discrepancies in the Drawings so Appropriate Revision or SK Drawing is Issued
• Review Other Trade Drawings as Required to Ensure Multi-Vendor Elements Fit Correctly
• Identify HOLD Dimensions and Templates Necessary for Fabrication
• Coordinate All Related Finish Samples
• Visit Site Prior to Framing to Review Framing and Blocking Requirements with GC and Framing Contractor
• Obtain All Required Field Dimensions
• Ensure any Required Framing Changes are Communicated to the GC and Framer Immediately and Follow Up
• Track All Millwork Related Materials to Ensure They are Onsite When Required
• Develop Millwork Delivery Schedule to Meet Field Conditions
• Visit Millwork Facility to Ensure Product Meets Owner Quality Expectation BEFORE Shipping
• Visit the Jobsite During Installation to Ensure Installation Meets Owner’s Quality Expectations
• Ensure All Change Order Pricing is:
• Warranted – Dispute if necessary
• Reasonably Priced
• Approved PRIOR to submitting to Owner or General Contractor
• Review All Vendor Invoices PRIOR to submitting to Owner or General Contractor to Ensure % Billed to Date is Correct.
• Attend all project walks and any post project debrief and review project with Arch and Design Team to Ensure Changes are Made to Upcoming Projects
• Offer Insights on Possible VE Opportunities for Future Projects